145 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
JJenZz says

Do “Help” posts get listed in the “New Threads” list on the right here and the homepage?

3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

I also agree here guys. The way I see it though, It’s not that there are too many ‘theme rejected, changes’ threads… It’s that there aren’t enough other ones to balance them out :P

So don’t be shy – start other kinds of threads that get people talking, or just having a funny time. It’s not against the rules :D

78 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
rkquest says

I agree. Help section would be better since Item discussions is for TF items. Rejected themes are not YET a TF item. ;)

I also agree here guys. The way I see it though, It’s not that there are too many ‘theme rejected, changes’ threads… It’s that there aren’t enough other ones to balance them out :P So don’t be shy – start other kinds of threads that get people talking, or just having a funny time. It’s not against the rules :D

Well, we can try. But when the reviewers are in a bad mood, the “theme rejected” threads will be hard to outnumber. :D

2022 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says
Well, we can try. But when the reviewers are in a bad mood, the “theme rejected” threads will be hard to outnumber. :D

lol, being in a bad mood doesn’t have anything to do with reviewing themes. Besides, TF staff is never in a bad mood! lol :D

1431 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says
lol, being in a bad mood doesn’t have anything to do with reviewing themes. Besides, TF staff is never in a bad mood! lol :D

+1

:)

39 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
simonk says
Hey everyone. I agree.

We definitely need a section to discuss rejected items. It really helps the authors. But, I can understand how it can be irritating for the rest.

I’ll email my boss about possibly setting up a subcategory in the forum that is specifically for rejected item discussions.

Just make it so “Items” doesn’t show up in the new threads like the rest of the forums.

4905 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Yes, I think its a bit of a bug. But its actually one of the reasons the Items Discussion section was created. On FD this section is actually invisible to the front page, and I think also in the new threads sidebar.

Its a glitch/bug I believe that the section is visible in the other marketplaces. I’ll write to find out if we can get it corrected.

2529 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hey Mark,

No need – I already emailed Cyan.

145 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
JJenZz says

Excellent =) Thank you Jeffrey

78 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
rkquest says

+1

:)

lol, i was just kidding.

by
by
by
by
by
by