3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Don’t know if anyone else experiencing the same but when today I checked my stats on top author’s page, I was on 24th page but the sales seems to show two less than I actually have. I have 187 and it shows 185 on that page. Can anybody let me know if it’s just wrong for me or u also experiencing something like this?

488 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
PixelBuffet says

Looking now, you have 187 sales in the list (both the overall one and the GR only one). You’re showing as 1163rd overall and 235th on GR.

The top author lists aren’t completely live, they are updated periodically. It tells you how long ago they were updated in the right sidebar: ‘Generated 27 minutes ago’.

Have you had two sales very recently?

2098 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Normally the list take a while to update as i have been looking at my progress on 3d ocean and it can take a few days!

hope that helps! _

1244 posts Sr. Mockup Crafter
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
CarlosViloria says

wow! I’m at number 15 in the GraphicRiver Top Authors :D

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
Looking now, you have 187 sales in the list (both the overall one and the GR only one). You’re showing as 1163rd overall and 235th on GR.

The top author lists aren’t completely live, they are updated periodically. It tells you how long ago they were updated in the right sidebar: ‘Generated 27 minutes ago’.

Have you had two sales very recently?

Well, it had always updated itself at the very time any item got sold. And those two sales took place quite a long ago this morning for me. Looks like now it takes more time to update than before cuz right now I have 189 and it shows 187. So anyways, not a big deal I think. Thnx everyone for your replies.

by
by
by
by
by
by