164 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
stmcan says

What happend to top authors list, there are just six authors listing now.

60 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
vesthar says

Exactly the same question what is just 6 ? It’s different criteria for that list now?

16 posts
    Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
pexeto says
Exactly the same question what is just 6 ? It’s different criteria for that list now?

+1 :(

164 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
stmcan says

i was expecting to be on the list with my brand new black paw :) I guess they’ve defined the new limit as 200. I was sold about 155 :S

250 posts WordPress Theme Devoloper
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
kayapati says

Previously there were 20 authors, but now only 6 :( ?

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

+1 :(

1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
contempoinc says

Whats the deal with going from 20 to 6, to decrease author exposure? I missed the list by like 5 sales :( 20 is probably a bit much but I say at least increase the list to a top 10 or 12

Paging Jeffrey or Collis

318 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
imaginem says
I say at least increase the list to a top 10 or 12

+1

Top 10 sounds good. The other market places had been reduced to 6 too. But 6 seems like an odd number for it. (although 6 is an even number) :p

Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
contempoinc says
I say at least increase the list to a top 10 or 12

+1

Top 10 sounds good. The other market places had been reduced to 6 too. But 6 seems like an odd number for it. (although 6 is an even number) :p

Werd, never heard of a “Top 6 List” lol

+10 more
contempoinc says

ttt…hoping Jeffrey or someone can comment on this

by
by
by
by
by
by