1236 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
HarveyDesign Volunteer moderator says
What about WordPress plugins? There were few discussions about this already, but I haven’t found any official decision – outside TF it’s possible to sell these, but because TF’s policy regarding PHP within WP themes, right now I have no idea how it will look like, hmm?

WP plugins would definitely be a cool addition ;)

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

The problem with WordPress plugins is that they fall under the GPL – which means that I could potentially purchase a WP plugin from CodeCanyon, and then give it away for free on my own site!!

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
philg60 says

Will the .Net support all versions of the .Net framework and VB.Net as well?

Hard to tell on some sites like SourceCodeShop.com it seems to support all C# and VB.Net but not sure which .Net versions are supported. Would like to post some of my 1.1 as well as 2.0+ versions.

73 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
illusionem says

Hi Jeffrey, did you got my mail…..

505 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+4 more
CraigSnedeker says

no CSS scripts? :(

499 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
TutelageSystems says

Nice its open, time to change my home page! :D

Quick question, will our submissions (awaiting approval) also be switched over to the new site?

87 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Aaron_Osteraas says

Not the only thing that went live :P

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Mastergreed says
The problem with WordPress plugins is that they fall under the GPL – which means that I could potentially purchase a WP plugin from CodeCanyon, and then give it away for free on my own site!!

Indeed, a problem :(. Well, I’ll just focus on creating more themes then, right?

by
by
by
by
by
by