56 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
CreativeZen says

Yes! All hail…

ACTIVE DEN ’S NUMBER 1 ,336TH AUTHOR !!

That was pretty funny to me… May be an American thing … Still got a ways to go :-)

3687 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Joost Envato team says

Woohoo, number 552 is where I’m at :) I’ll look again in a month and see how I’ve progressed!

Oh and most badges of all people on Page 19 :D

1093 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
lifwanian says
Number 50 baby! looks like I barely made the list.
You think you could tell me how much you’ve made? I was hoping to be on the list, but looks like Im right under you… You can send me an email if you want too… Just curious.. :)

Oops my bad. Didnt even think, and thought it was by amount and not sales. :)

298 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
Art101 says
No more checking where I’m at and how many of us are authors :( This is sad.
I can’t check my rank anymore
1125 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
hansv says
No more checking where I’m at and how many of us are authors :( This is sad.
I can’t check my rank anymore

you can. You just have to choose “all marketplaces” in the filter at the side. And you will see the list as it used to be. (All autors from all marketplaces)

298 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
Art101 says
you can. You just have to choose “all marketplaces” in the filter at the side. And you will see the list as it used to be. (All autors from all marketplaces)

Thanks hansv :) , It works but each page starts with 1 to 50

Oh that’s good! By the way the numbering re-starts on every page. A little bit of math can do the trick but it’s weird this way.

Is there anyway to arrange them from 1 to last?

by
by
by
by
by
by