Was just wondering if there was any way I could set up something (like google analytics) for each of my products, so I can track the hits I get, where they come from and if the pages are found via search engines?
I would prefer to keep it within Google Analytics, as it would just be handy to have everything in one place
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
That’s fine, but is there a way I can do something like this (where it would not be a security problem, or any problem in any way)?
I’m just wondering. I enjoy seeing what people do on the net and how I can use that to gain more exposure.