Hello everybody. I thought about making some android application, live wallpaper. Now, what am I confused with, if I make wallpaper with some 3D car model, is it breaching copyright and trademarks. Because I see they can be sold in 3D Ocean, how is it with Android applications?
- Envato Staff
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
We have some good flow charts that may help you navigate the trademark arena http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/513/60/trademark-use-and-real-world-products
Thanks, that was very helpful, just what I was looking for. Essentially I can’t use it without permission.