36 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
adeey says

I would like to know that if this is possible, that an author has an approved item and he solely transferred the item plus the right to an other author. Is it allowed by evanto?

For example if an author has already approved PSD and he wants to transfer the rights along with the Item is it and the other author will re-upload the item from his profile. Is it allowed?

397 posts
  • Located in Madagascar
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
metrothemes says

Contact with envato support they can help you with this issue :)

36 posts
adeey says

I already contacted evanto by opening ticket but did not received their response.

69 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
icesoft says

I guess the easy way, is remove from that account and upload from your account. And just send an URL etc, and also send a ticket about that. This can help you.

197 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
GraphiTivity says

I guess the easy way, is remove from that account and upload from your account. And just send an URL etc, and also send a ticket about that. This can help you.

that’s easy but i think comments/ratings etc will be lost…

123 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
tansh says

^ As @icesoft said not allowed (to the best I know). Only Envato support could help u further.

Refer : http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/why-does-this-theme-appear-on-this-page/134858?page=4#1073268

10 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+1 more
IngaThemes says

Here are some basic rules.

1- An item, uploaded under an account CAN NOT be deleted and re-uploaded under the same account or any other account.

Reason: This gives unfair advantage to the item. Because if you re-upload it from your account or any other account. I will show on Home Page for 2nd time. Hence gaining exposure 2x times.

2- An Author can give either do partnership with you or give you rights for a fixed price or work with you on any other terms.

3- If an Author is transferring rights to you for an already approved PSD; You will be able to make another version of the item such as HTML Template, WordPress Theme, Joomla Version or any other version accepted on Themeforest.

4- When you upload another version of the PSD. Themeforest reviewers will need the original Author to write to Envato Support via a support ticket and confirm that you have permission to use the Authors PSD Design.

5- In the same way as above, If you are getting an HTML Template from an Author, you can not re-upload HTML version of it However, you can upload WordPress or any other version of it. So to make things easier, An item can ONLY have 1 PSD, 1 HTML, 1 WordPress and 1 any other type of version,

531 posts uouapps
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
uouapps says

Here are some basic rules.

1- An item, uploaded under an account CAN NOT be deleted and re-uploaded under the same account or any other account.

Reason: This gives unfair advantage to the item. Because if you re-upload it from your account or any other account. I will show on Home Page for 2nd time. Hence gaining exposure 2x times.

2- An Author can give either do partnership with you or give you rights for a fixed price or work with you on any other terms.

3- If an Author is transferring rights to you for an already approved PSD; You will be able to make another version of the item such as HTML Template, WordPress Theme, Joomla Version or any other version accepted on Themeforest.

4- When you upload another version of the PSD. Themeforest reviewers will need the original Author to write to Envato Support via a support ticket and confirm that you have permission to use the Authors PSD Design.

5- In the same way as above, If you are getting an HTML Template from an Author, you can not re-upload HTML version of it However, you can upload WordPress or any other version of it. So to make things easier, An item can ONLY have 1 PSD, 1 HTML, 1 WordPress and 1 any other type of version,

Hi,

didn’t read all your points but the point 1 that you mentioned is not correct you can delete your item and reuploaded but it will appear within the same date that you published it with the same ratings, comments etc…

Cheers UOU

273 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Morning guys! :grin:

Just to clarify that we don’t currently allow Authors to delete items from one account and re-upload either to the same account, or to another account. As IngaThemes suggested, this creates an unfair advantage through extra “new item” exposure, and is a big inconvenience for customers that have purchased the first version.

Exceptions are made on rare occasions and some particular circumstances, although you’d need to contact us prior to removing from the old account :grin:

Christian

by
by
by
by
by
by