Our city has 2 envato accounts, one is mine (videohive/audiojungle) the other is our programmer (codecanyon/graphicriver).
The programmer has turned in his notice, and will be leaving soon. He has $$ left over in his envato account that I plan on spending. Once I’ve spent the remaining $ on his account, Is there a way to transfer the purchases from his account to mine? I’d like to manage everything from one account. Thanks!
[In hindsight we should have created one account, and purchased all products from it]
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
there is no way unfortunately, but ask support, if there is any chance to merge them.