3 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
kkirkeby says

hey how and where can I change the registration form on the themes page builder for my own language which is Danish for when you have made a page and open this so it is all in English but would of course like to have the kind of Danish when my clients log in how can I change this along can help me thanks

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi kkirkeby, you might want to ask the author of the theme, by using the contact form on his/her profile page, or by leaving a quick comment in the item’s Comments section.

You can also post the name of the theme here, and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. Thanks!

3 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
kkirkeby says

theme called kallyas an maybe tnx for help so far

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

For Kallyas, the appropriate support forum can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

3 posts
kkirkeby says

tnx for the answere l try out tnx again have a good 1

by
by
by
by
by
by