1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
joannemarkland says

When I post my link on FB an image always appears next to it but its not an image which I have taken its the Tripod logo from my theme. How do I change this on my wordpress so that my image appears instead of the tripod logo? Another issue I have had is when there is an update for my theme, I click on the link from my email where is says update and then it just takes me too the home screen of theme forest. Do I need to download the whole theme again every time its updated? Once when I tried doing, it said the file size was too large so could upload it?

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi joanne, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by