3 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
lukejames says

Hi,

I apologize if this is a repeat topic but lately I haven’t been able to get onto blog.themeforest.net. This has been happening for roughly the last 3-4 weeks(not exactly sure) and I thought I would just wait it out in hopes something would get fixed, but now I’m starting to think its something on my end since the site seems to work fine at my college. I love to read this blog and would love to continue but I just can’t access it.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this problem?

here’s a screen shot

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/lukejamesk/screenshot.jpg

thankyou

2529 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Blog Editor
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
JeffreyWay says

How strange. I haven’t had a single issue accessing the site.

14 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Valcho says

I have the same problem too since I changed my ISP . I am from Bulgaria and maybe there is some sort of filtering?

3 posts
lukejames says

Thank you Jeffrey for trying.

If this helps any I haven’t changed changed my ISP at all in the last few years, and my location is in Brisbane Australia.

I don’t believe it would be my location because I can access the blog at my college which is only about 20 minutes away from me.

It’s very frustrating cause its like my rss has been teasing me with all this php and wordpress tutorials lol

Also is there any possible place I can download these tutorials?

352 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
+1 more
danharper says

The screencasts can all be found at nettuts.blip.tv (the videos are mixed amongst the NETTUTS screencasts).

They’re also up on iTunes here (or just search NETTUTS on the podcast store).

28 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Romania
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
stanstudio says

Hi, I have the same problem accessing the blog, If I use a proxy the blog works fine. So for everybody that have problems accessing the blog use a proxy.

13 posts
  • Exclusive Author
ehastuena says

The same here, but when i erase the cookies with the web develop toolbar in firefox i can enter again, its strange but i am used to, i have a pc and sometimes strange things hapend without any explanation.. try erasing the cookies and all that with the firefox web develop toolbar plugin. maybe that works, at least that works for me.. it happen aleatory, not often, but sometimes…

3 posts
lukejames says

Thank you danharper, i just got all the tuts i been wanting to watch :D

It seems I can get on now, just my luck I make a topic about this and the next day I can get on. As far as I can tell I didn’t change anything to do with my system.

Is anybody else who had this problem able to get on now?

2 posts
david_cortes says

Hi,

I have the same problem, I follow the site from Mexico, I just can’t see the blog section, and I see the same message when I try. But this happen here at home.

I’m a school teacher and at school I can see the secreencasts, we use a proxy, and everything runs ok.

Here at home, I try to access the site via the google search, and when I use the “tranlate this page” function, vuala, the blog opens, in spanish in my case, and I can see the screencast, but like in Batman old series BAMB !, when I’m looking the screencast, the navigator is close. Aaaaah!

I’m biting my fingers to the bones, I love the amazing work of the team. I will still trying to the death. I will follow the link in the comments to see what happen.

Thanks and be happy

Sorry about my english, i hope you understand :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by