IndustrialThemes
IndustrialThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
141 posts
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
IndustrialThemes says

Anyone else having trouble editing one of their items on themeforest? The file upload functionality was erroring out so I used FTP to upload. When I went back to my edit item page I got the “Whoops, Something Broke” error with the robot guy. I was just wondering if this was something specific to me or if it was a site-wide problem. Anyone else able to edit their items right now?

178 posts Challenge accepted.
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
bloooming says

Hey,

yes, I saw that too. They are probably doing some kind of maintenance…

Usually those things are fixed within a couple of hours…

Cheers

IndustrialThemes
141 posts
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
IndustrialThemes says
bloooming said
Hey,

yes, I saw that too. They are probably doing some kind of maintenance…

Usually those things are fixed within a couple of hours…

Cheers

Cool, it’s not just me. Thanks for confirming this!

2024 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says

Had the same problem a few days back. FTP upload was successful but an endless spinner at the edit page. http upload worked after 2nd attempt

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Had the same problem about 2 – 3 weeks ago. Submitted a support ticket. No answer :)) Just retry the upload after some time…

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says
3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says
2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says
duotive said
crozer said
http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/review-team-status-update/56520
And?

That’s most probably the reasons for all upload/updating issues/errors.

3007 posts
+7 more
duotive says
ThemeForest Smooth sailing!

So that is not the problem

IndustrialThemes
141 posts
+6 more
IndustrialThemes says

The form is now viewable, and I was even able to submit successfully about an hour ago. Then I realized I forgot something and had to re-upload the item and now it’s giving me the error again. It’s like it’s intermittently working. Can anyone confirm this?

by
by
by
by
by
by