4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Tommy8 says

Hi all,

I tried to install the Celta Business Theme by uploading through WP. I’m being told that the template is broken. I’m getting the following the errors.

Warning: fopen(/home/content/a/r/o/arou7132/html/wp-content/themes/celta-business-modern-corporate-wordpress-theme/style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/r/o/arou7132/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4284

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/a/r/o/arou7132/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4287

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/a/r/o/arou7132/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4290

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

380 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
celtathemes says

Hello,

The problem here is that you are uploading the .zip file that you downloaded from Themeforest. You have to unzip that file first, and you will see a bunch of folders and files. One of those files is called “celtabusiness.zip”. That’s the file you have to upload.

4 posts
Tommy8 says

That worked. Thanks so much!

380 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
celtathemes says

Great!

If you have more questions about the theme, please ask them in the theme’s page, so we can see it instantly.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Spain
GTD says

Hello again,

When I use Internet Explorer 8 on windows XP to open the theme It takes more than 6 seconds to open, It seems to be blocked and very very slow, but If I use Firefox or Chrome the page loads very fast … do you know what´s the reason?

I thought It could be my fault becouse of the content of the web, but I have uploaded a “clan version of the theme”, without any content, and there is the same problem with IE8 .

The web where I´m probing it is in http://www.asesordigital.es/pruebasltep Can you check it?

Thanks for your support. This theme is great, but my client has reported to me the same problem with the speed of the load in IE8 and I don´t know what to do.

by
by
by
by
by
by