2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
ejkirby5 says

I am trying to get my first project on Videohive and I have everything good from The Envato Marketplace Team but the only issue I am having is the pixel aspect ratio with the preview video. I know that the preview video has to be 960×540 or 640×360 but the pixel aspect ratio is where I am having an issue. I don’t know whether the pixel aspect ratio is supposed to have square pixels or D1/DV NTSC or D1/DV PAL or something different. I would appreciate any feedback. And I apologize in advance if I may have placed this in the incorrect forum. Thank You.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi ejkirby, welcome to VideoHive. Please take a moment to read VH’s File Preparation Guidelines.

There’s also an extremely helpful video by Lead Reviewer, Brian Foote, which will definitely help you get started the right way › File Preparation Tips: Video Tutorial

Please let us know if you need additional assistance. Cheers.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Panos_ART says
“Square Pixel” will do the job

I am trying to get my first project on Videohive and I have everything good from The Envato Marketplace Team but the only issue I am having is the pixel aspect ratio with the preview video. I know that the preview video has to be 960×540 or 640×360 but the pixel aspect ratio is where I am having an issue. I don’t know whether the pixel aspect ratio is supposed to have square pixels or D1/DV NTSC or D1/DV PAL or something different. I would appreciate any feedback. And I apologize in advance if I may have placed this in the incorrect forum. Thank You.
2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
ejkirby5 says
Thank you so much. No one has really given a straight clear answer about that. I really appreciate it.

“Square Pixel” will do the job

157 posts
  • Brazil
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
DiegoMirnov says

Panos_ART is correct, square(pixel aspect 1.0)

by
by
by
by
by
by