Threads Started
308 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
SnoopyIndustries says

Also I guess the following questions won’t result surprising answers but still better make sure:

- Mini bundle items included with author permission or not?
- Mini bundle percentage share stays as 50% or anything different?
- Mini bundle life time as of now is 14 days. Will there be any increment on number of days?

Asking questions because things are easily getting changed over night these days.

Good stuff. How can they pay up 50% when there are a zillion files in there? 50% of 1 dollar?

Just wait until Sunday when the item will be in the featured list! HAHAHA!

948 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
Giallo says

I feel SOME of you are simply whining with no reason / knowledge, specially because most of you are very young. I don’t say we can’t protest and riot when there’s something we don’t like..we have to, is our role in the company. But ENvato is just trying to make more sales and will try everything to do that, because this is how business works. If they realize they’re doing mistakes they’ll change strategy and we’ll see new things. They act as a whole body, they can’t satisfy single persons desires. Some of you just want to do mediocre items and earn a ton of money.

I’m not entirely convinced about bundles, but we must wait and see. Sales are not affected as you said (“hey there’s a bundle my items don’t sell in the bundle period). That was not related to the bundle because other users who hadn’t items in the bundle, got a boost of sales in the bundle period, it’s just these authors don’t tell it to you, they don’t write in the forums: only who had a negative impact write something in the forums, who make more sales don’t waste time doing that, and is also not interested in helping you because he’s a competitor.

I like Bedros idea, to highlight a single category beside selecting items, specially to highlight selected items and not the most sold as always.

I also would like that buyers who buy more pay less with the time

5277 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
CodingJack says

I also would like that buyers who buy more pay less with the time

Always wanted to see a customer loyalty program added here. I spend a decent amount of money on Amazon, and every now and then I get a promotional credit. I have no idea what qualifies me to get it, and sometimes it’s only for a few dollars, but it always makes me feel valued as a customer and I keep going back.

5542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

I feel SOME of you are simply whining with no reason / knowledge, specially because most of you are very young. I don’t say we can’t protest and riot when there’s something we don’t like..we have to, is our role in the company. But ENvato is just trying to make more sales and will try everything to do that, because this is how business works.

You need to consider the price of current bundle: $19

Sometimes, Always it is a good strategy to maintain respect from buyers at the cost of not trying silly tricks like above. Explicit display of unethical tricks can lead to bad reputation in the long term. We already don’t have shopping cart facility and indirectly forcing deposits – this is an obvious deficiency. Now many buyers will see this $19 strategy as a silly robbery rather than… assuming something positive (I couldn’t assume single positive reason for 19).

Overall, the bundles supposed to be made in such a way to pull new buyers with easy transaction but the opposite happens right now: Make current buyers to deposit 1 extra dollar.
9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
ryanmalin says

I’m not a happy customer and it’s through no fault of any of the authors work. I don’t want bundles! Fix your search engine and improve your customer response times, also listen to your authors! As a customer I read these forums occassionally and all I see are disgruntled authors upset by Envatos decisions (and again lack of response) – doesn’t make me want to support the sites at all even if I like the work of the authors.

A search function that works will increase sales on any ecommerce site. Even my girlfriend knows that and she believed me when I said the internet was being turned off for the day to get spring cleaned.

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts
Threads Started
308 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
SnoopyIndustries says

I’m not a happy customer and it’s through no fault of any of the authors work. I don’t want bundles! Fix your search engine and improve your customer response times, also listen to your authors! As a customer I read these forums occassionally and all I see are disgruntled authors upset by Envatos decisions (and again lack of response) – doesn’t make me want to support the sites at all even if I like the work of the authors. A search function that works will increase sales on any ecommerce site. Even my girlfriend knows that and she believed me when I said the internet was being turned off for the day to get spring cleaned.

+1.

I’ve marked this for staff reply, this will be interesting…

6763 posts
  • Italy
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
doru says

...she believed me when I said the internet was being turned off for the day to get spring cleaned.

:D:D:D

3148 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

...she believed me when I said the internet was being turned off for the day to get spring cleaned.
:D:D:D

You mean it’s not? :(

6763 posts
  • Italy
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
doru says

looks like we are ignored. :(

5542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

looks like we are ignored. :(

Ignorance is better than empty words – actually I see an improvement here. With the $19 pricing, they explicitly conveyed what the intention behind mini bundles – no one needs an answer from this point.

by
by
by
by
by
by