• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
RafaelOliveira says

Well, just the time will answer if it’s a good idea or not, author sales had been severally cuted recently, so my guess is that the mini bundle will hurt it even more, but let’s see…
I would love to see a Business Card mini bundle :) With one of my itmes included of course haha

657 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
ZtarrZound says

Hopefully the next “Try Something New” post from a staff member will pertain to the new search engine finally being implemented…

1840 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
+1 more
FRESHFACE says

what about a bundle of bundles? ;)

QUICK, TO THE BUNDLEMOBILE !

234 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
Prothemeus says

I haz a bundle!

\\

86 posts
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
groupp says

This is more of “We are choosing what to push, based on us choosing what we want to do”, I love Envato for what it brings, the other politically motivated stuff meh..

948 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
Giallo says

Good point but missing the obvious. Just wondering if a regular search system (which works 24/7 for 365 days) couldn’t manage to produce proper exposure, do you believe a bundle that advertised for just 2 days will enhance the exposure? The only positive side is the author’s earning through bundle on their non-exposure item. But do you believe that justifies to release frequent bundles? It is just quick money strategy – nothing more than that.

You’re right I agree the Search System is terrible, the worst ever made in the World, and it’s years that we say that.

All tho to make a bundle costs like 2 hours, to improve the search system 3000 hours (example) it’s a fast solution to an old problem and costs nothing. The key is to keep your items quality high in order to be selected more often. It’s a game after all ain’t easy to play

5542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • India
+3 more
VF says

All tho to make a bundle costs like 2 hours, to improve the search system 3000 hours (example) it’s a fast solution to an old problem and costs nothing. The key is to keep your items quality high in order to be selected more often. It’s a game after all ain’t easy to play

None of us discuss here about the kind of items selected. It is just about bundles being a diversion factor for straightforward purchases. Actually that’s why I put the search thing here. We see no action from Envato to connect buyers to desired products while severe efforts being made to disturb them by expanding bundles. Just shady – similar to stealing chocolates inside own house every night.

And having a $19 price smells more weird; you guys are at the bottom of respect. So Enavto’s utter revenue intention is deposit robbery? This kind of pricing never going to pull new buyers – but who cares – you guys actually don’t want new buyers but just the $1 forgotten by buyers.

Technically speaking – it is a shameful $19 pricing while the ideal deposit is $20. Buyers are not kids – don’t under estimate or play with their psychology it will just ruin the authors also unnecessarily.

1635 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Forum Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
SamBerson says

Something I find weird..

In previous bundles, like to Corporate one, it was $20 for tons of files across different marketplaces. However, this is a mini bundle for $19 with just 10 items..

Why have they priced it almost the same as the other bundle, which a lot fewer items?

1238 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
graphic4444 says

Could Envato really try something new except of the bundles?! VideoHive authors asking for some crucial features since 2010. E.G. Video Rollovers, better and improved video player,...etc. “Inventing” something like a rollover (mouse) player shouldn`t be a nuclear physic to you guys. All your competitors sites have that feature. And you should pay more attention to the authors themselves and they requests, not only $$$. Peace.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by