Maybe I’m missing something, but how can I turn off email notification of image acceptance/rejection? I don’t need 50-100 emails coming in telling me what I’d know if I just logged in and saw how many had been added.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Hmm I can see that being a problem. None of the other marketplaces have huge uploads like PhotoDune can have. Another one for the Devs to look at?
Yep if the dev’s could simply add a “notify me” tick box that I would IMMEDIATELY untick, I think that would work well. Im sure many others will experience the same problem. Hope its a quick fix.
How about sending only one email out per day that includes all the reviews of this particular day.