• Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

How about a tutorial section…

I was thinking either of the two, a free tutorial section, possibly in the forum where people can post tutorials. Or a paid tutorial section just like “Flash”, “Audio”, “Video”, “Fonts”. I know from my past experience that learning through tutorials was the easiest method. I know there are tons of books available on all of the subjects above, but I was never able to pick up software from books. But for some reason it was always different with text/video tutorials. And I wouldn’t mind shelling out a few bucks for some quality tutorials!

Just a suggestion…

What do you guys think?

412 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
AlexH says

There were some tutorials once but they were removed in the new design of flashden, and there was a thread I started earlier. Doesn’t matter since there is no search function yet, but what they told me can be read here:

http://www.flashden.net/forums/thread/where-are-the-tutorials/665

So creattica is the new thing concerning tutorials i guess.

By the way if you’re interested in learning, just google “flash tutorials” or check out GotoAndLearn(); or learnflash some are paid, some are free.

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

ya Ive looked on flash for tuts, some are nice most are “move this circle from here to here using TWEENS ;)” which is not what I am looking for. The quality of work posted in this page is solid and having possible tutorials from the same people that produce great product, would be awesome!

I am really anxious to check out gotoandlearn but their site is still down for the apollo revamp with no word on a possible/estimate return date. I will check out that other site you mentioned thanks for the help man!

412 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
AlexH says

Gotoandlearn isn’t really down, you can check out the downloads page and download some really great tutorials. You do need an flv player but that shouldn’t be a problem.

by
by
by
by
by
by