Tuts+ Hub has a new design!What do you think – do you like the new layout or the old one ?
I prefer the old one, because
- You could choose the Tuts+ sites you wanted to see.
- Every tutorial was easily distinguishable, you knew from which Tuts+ site it was.
SuggestionCould there be a little icon on top of every tutorial to see from which site it is ?
very modern and quiet a big difference to the usual envato style. Is this where all sites (also the marketplaces) are going?
HTML5 History API FTW!
Hey folks, I’m the designer over at Tuts+.
I’m glad you like the new Hub look. It’s a beta, so your feedback is super valuable to us. Like dtbaker linked, http://hub.tutsplus.com/feedback is the best place to write your thoughts. We’ll read every form submitted through there.
@kriskorn Reimplementing the ability to filter by topics relevant to you is definitely something we’re going to look at. I think it’s a really valuable feature for a lot of people (myself included.)
We’ll also definitely be reworking the way the tutorial grid is displayed to tell you which topic a tutorial comes from.
Those two features are actually the two about which we’ve received the most feedback, so you’re not alone!
Hey. Everything is flat but you added shadows right in the middle. Why?
This is really awesome man. Responsive is really good.
I just something to improve, i wrote a feedback in the dedicated form.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.