3868 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says
The Office, Chuck, Conan, and now Jimmy Fallon. The rest is food network, and science channel.

Hey dude, jump on skype :)

2671 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Chuckanucka says

The wire.

If you have not seen this go and buy all 5 seasons now.

157 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Egypt
+1 more
MahmoudDeiab says

‘The IT Crowd’ is MAD FUNNY TV show! I love their BRITISH ACCENT , it’s so funny :P :P

Here’s a link for it on wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_IT_Crowd

I bet you guys will love it, as most of us here are COMPUTERS FREAKS !! LOL

157 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Egypt
+1 more
MahmoudDeiab says

We all use the Internet, isn’t that right !?? But have you ever wondered how does the internet look ?

Now the computers expert Jain is going to show us how the internet looks

Here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbyYGrswtg

:D

70 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
ryguy says

Big Bang Theory is hilarious!

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says
147 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+2 more
mediaconcierge says

Simpsons, 24, Fringe, Prison Break, CSI , Breaking Bad

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says
LOST and Heroes. :)

+1!!! I love american dramas, flash forward is pretty awesome aswell!!!

Another fav. of mine are american comedies, Scrubs and big bang theory FTW !!!

1244 posts Sr. Mockup Crafter
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
CarlosViloria says
LOST and Heroes. :)

+1 and the big bang theory, the simpson! :P

5324 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Shows I never miss:

• Dexter
  • Californication
  • The Office
  • Family Guy
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

And this January, LOST !!!

Edit: I saw someone posted Breaking Bad. That show is awesome too!

by
by
by
by
by
by