3514 posts Ruben Bristian
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Anybody knows how to change Tweener’s default transition type? The default one is “easeOutExpo” i think, but i want it to be the “linear” one, because that is how it should be :) I just started using tweener and it’s a little bit frustrating to change the transition type for almost every tween.. Does anybody who uses tweener know how to do that?

245 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
enhancedmedia says

yeah just replace the words easeOutExpo with linear, if you have quite a few to change, just press ctrl F, and use the find and replace feature so you can skip through them all in no time. hope that helps

Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

The default syntax is this : Tweener.addTween(mc,{_x:0,time:2})
To make a linear transition you have to use this : Tweener.addTween(mc,{_x:0,time2,transition:”linear”})

So there is extra typing in there and i want to get rid of it :D Thanks for your reply though

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

you have to change the Tweener class itself. I think line 162 is the required line you have to change. if (!Boolean(rTransition)) rTransition = _transitionList[“easeoutexpo”];

to:

if (!Boolean(rTransition)) rTransition = _transitionList[“linear”];

+10 more
KrownThemes says

Thanks Saafi
It was line 181 in my class and the syntax was a little bit different but it worked :)

1622 posts Building the Web.
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

This thread has been useful to me in a project. Thanks enhanced
one curiosity: why is easeOutSine slower then easeOutExpo :D ?

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says
1622 posts Building the Web.
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

yes, I know, lol
But when I change the transition type to easeOutSine and leave the time unchanged it seems so much slower :D

edit: nevermind, I get it now thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by