691 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
graphcoder says

ok. so here is an idea that can totally boost up the sells in every marketplace. as you know some of the marketplaces are really having a bad sell.. but i think this can bring surely a lot of sells. when you go and visit any other author’s item page you tweet it to your tweeter account, and let people know that there is a file like this/that.

* what happens: Adapting this technique to incise sells can be very beneficial to every seller who belongs to envato marketplace.If you go and tweet the items you visit,people get to know where to find what and they can visit the item and some of them will also buy the item,this way authors will sell more and that means they will earn more money.And always remember when you are tweeting someone else’s item,some other author is also tweeting your file in their tweeter account. and it never ends. it goes on and on like a circle. and the profit increases more faster. easy.

and also adapting this technique you get to interact with the followers/buyers.and also your buyer(who are flowing you on tweeter ) will know that u are alive :D .

and you can also get traffic from facebook by sharing ot liking it.

this technique can really work.just think about it.,there are 775,602 members here. with all these people the idea cant go wrong.if you dont believe me just make 10/12 tweets about the items you like/visit in envato marketplace everyday for 10 days and measure your sells and you’ll find out yourself.

feedback appreciated. follow me. regards. -graphcoder

81 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
Hertzel says

Hi Graphcoder,

It sounds great! I just tweeted one of your files to begin. I hope people will react to this thread!!

Happy tweeting ;-)

3948 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says

ok. so here is an idea that can totally boost up the sells in every marketplace. as you know some of the marketplaces are really having a bad sell.. but i think this can bring surely a lot of sells. when you go and visit any other author’s item page you tweet it to your tweeter account, and let people know that there is a file like this/that.

* what happens: Adapting this technique to incise sells can be very beneficial to every seller who belongs to envato marketplace.If you go and tweet the items you visit,people get to know where to find what and they can visit the item and some of them will also buy the item,this way authors will sell more and that means they will earn more money.And always remember when you are tweeting someone else’s item,some other author is also tweeting your file in their tweeter account. and it never ends. it goes on and on like a circle. and the profit increases more faster. easy.

and also adapting this technique you get to interact with the followers/buyers.and also your buyer(who are flowing you on tweeter ) will know that u are alive :D .

this technique can really work.just think about it.,there are 775,602 members here. with all these people the idea cant go wrong.if you dont believe me just make 10/12 tweets about the items you like/visit in envato marketplace everyday for 10 days and measure your sells and you’ll find out yourself.

It’s not so easy, i tweeting over 1 year almost every 4-6 hours, sometimes it has effect sometimes not ;) anyway you need to try it.

691 posts
+4 more
graphcoder says

It’s not so easy, i tweeting over 1 year almost every 4-6 hours, sometimes it has effect sometimes not ;) anyway you need to try it.

hi miseld , i am 100% sure that you did it, no doubt about it. but you dont get my point. let me clearify you were alone. and we are talking about almost 775,876 people tweeting everyday. that makes 10×775,876=775,8760 tweets a day and 775,8760×15= 116381400 tweets in just 15 days

it will create a HUGE impact.we are talking about big numbers here. the sells will grow higher higher and higher everyday. definitely all 775,876 of the authors wont adapt this technique but i will ask all of the authors who are reading this just try it for 10 days and i am sure you’ll find the difference

dont underestimate it.

[still open to any negative/positive response]

691 posts
+4 more
graphcoder says

Hi Graphcoder,

It sounds great! I just tweeted one of your files to begin. I hope people will react to this thread!!

Happy tweeting ;-)

i am glad you did my friend… and i also am doing this…this will turn into something massive if people response to it. it just needs some time. :D cheers.

1045 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+10 more
Parallelus says

Twitter can shampoo my crotch. :p

133 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
sekler says

definitely all 775,876 of the authors wont adapt this technique but i will ask all of the authors who are reading this

There are 775,876 marketplace members. Do not confuse marketplace members with authors. I wish this could work, but I’m afraid it’s not that simple.

Around 200 member will read this thread (optimal case), 10 will tweet an item, 160 won’t, saying that he won’t spam his twitter with random items. The rest 30 don’t even use twitter.

Of course you can give a try. Unfortunately I belong to the last group, I don’t have a twitter account so I can’t help, but I wish you the bests.

3948 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
+9 more
miseld says

I don’t underestimate your idea only i say it’s hard, also are 775,970 members have a twitter?

461 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+5 more
Sleightofhand says

Twitter can shampoo my crotch. :p

This cracked me up! lol :)

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

If I had a Twitter account pal, I’d happily tweet away!

...it is on my todo list though!

by
by
by
by
by
by