• Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Twitter can shampoo my crotch. :p
This cracked me up! lol :)

Me as well :) Never heard this one lol.

I also don’t believe in this since most of my followers are people from the business, not my buyers.

1955 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Emroni says

How about we email every person that has an email address that we sell stock items. There should be millions of people that have an email right? So the impact would be huge!

Oh wait, people already do that.. Its call SPAM :notfunny:

286 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
AkinGn says

Hey guys, I’m gonna share my tweeting way. I use an url shortener script that a friend of mine supplied and tweaked for me, and I tweet like:

CSS3 & HTML5 : Enhancing the Overall Appeal and Functionality of Your Website http://tf.sidmad.com/u/121/

And http://tf.sidmad.com is directed to my Theme Forest portfolio. At least someones can check your portfolio page, just an idea..

691 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
graphcoder says

definitely all 775,876 of the authors wont adapt this technique but i will ask all of the authors who are reading this

There are 775,876 marketplace members. Do not confuse marketplace members with authors. I wish this could work, but I’m afraid it’s not that simple.

Around 200 member will read this thread (optimal case), 10 will tweet an item, 160 won’t, saying that he won’t spam his twitter with random items. The rest 30 don’t even use twitter.

Of course you can give a try. Unfortunately I belong to the last group, I don’t have a twitter account so I can’t help, but I wish you the bests.

hey thanks for the support.. yes that was a mistake. i announce and apologize for that. ok now. 200 members will read this thread but they will automatically bring more people if they start tweeting,well i dont even expect them to adapt this technique, all i can say it is a great idea with huge impact but it wont work if just few people does it. it is an awesome idea but it wont work if no one tries it.

@Parallelus: man u r the king. what else do you need. :D

@miseld :yes mate i know… that has crossed my mind… but this is a great idea to share,.. and this is totally an open discussion.. so post as negative as you want no one will say anything… its good to get some feedback.

[still open to any negative/positive response]

3718 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

How about we email every person that has an email address that we sell stock items. There should be millions of people that have an email right? So the impact would be huge! Oh wait, people already do that.. Its call SPAM :notfunny:

This.

Personally, none of my followers (oke, perhaps 1%) are potential stock flash buyers. Most of them are either friends or fellow authors. I doubt it would have a positive effect if I suddenly started flooding them with talk about purchasing stock flash files ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by