13 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
Vierarmig says

I uploaded the following track and received the answer that the guitars are of low quality, very loud and not ukulele (jocking).

https://soundcloud.com/vierarmig/this-is-war

Overcoming myself I made the guitars lower. After 9 days waiting i received the following answer: “Sorry, this track has already been rejected by another reviewer.”

Good job. The reviewer is getting his money justly. I don’t intend to change anything and upload this track again. I just want you to answer me who is responsible for this style of music; if you agree with the reviewer or not. what should i do if many people like this track. however according to reviwer’s opinion it is of very bad quality. this is not a question of metal commercial success, since there was no a single word about it in the reject message.

1739 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+6 more
SamBerson says

Hey there.

I have just listened to your track and think that whilst it’s very nice to listen to, the track is very poor quality.

Once you’ve remastered the song, I would recommend resubmitting, but with a note to the reviewing, stating the changes you’ve made.

Also, please note that there’s no point making rude comments about the reviewers as they have no obligation to approve your track(s) and their decision is final.

Sam :)

1739 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+6 more
SamBerson says

Also, you say you’re an exclusive author, but have your tracks available elsewhere for free download!

13 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vierarmig says

Please, listen to this track. The guitars were recorded in the same way as in the rejected track. In my opinion they are even worse.

http://audiojungle.net/item/rock-over-the-world-ident/4331521

Nevertheless this track was approved for the first time. This seems to be a subjective opinion.

All the files approved for AJ and present in soundclouds have AJ watermarks. They can be downloaded only with watermarks. So, why do you think they are for free?

51 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
KaezerMusik says

if you want a more specific reason as to why it is rejected, you can contact Envato Support.

Personally i liked it… alot! but then again i just heard it from stereo speakers not monitors so I cant speak for quality itself.

25 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
CrabbaBuzz says

Hi)))
Guitars sounds good for me, this track reminds me about command&conquerer and red alert game series, which is having similar soundtrack.
I didnt understand why snare sounding in left speaker…maybe drums need more meat.
BUT I have to confess that i’ve heard a lot of metal tracks on audiojungle with a quality poorer then your track.

13 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vierarmig says

Hi)))
Guitars sounds good for me, this track reminds me about command&conquerer and red alert game series, which is having similar soundtrack.
I didnt understand why snare sounding in left speaker…maybe drums need more meat.
BUT I have to confess that i’ve heard a lot of metal tracks on audiojungle with a quality poorer then your track.

Thanks for participation in the discussion! This is exactly what i think about my track personally. P.s. About snare. His pan set to 44% in left, this is just a stereophonic feature.

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
504 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United Kingdom
kristopherfisheraudio says

Perhaps there is to much space between the mid and sides, what I mean is for me it sounded like everything was quite constrained to the middle with mainly the Overheads using the hard sides. I think tightening up the spread would work well.

Also maybe the marching chant could be thinker with more voice overs and perhaps the sound of marching?

Someones been playing Red Alert! :D

13 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vierarmig says

Yes, i like the works of Frank Klepacki and always wanted to write something of mine in this way. Thanks for your advice.
687 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Poland
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
FxProSound says

Quite good metal stuff. Maybe drums are a bit artificial. Now the problem is with resubmitting I see, not with the composition itself.

by
by
by
by
by
by