675 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
BoostShock says

Very cool Support System!

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Well, she’s ruined the thread anyhow.

Nothing’s ruined. I think it might be a really cool support system and I’m glad you brought it to everyone’s attention. I’m looking forward to seeing it in action.

308 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dpremium says

Well, she’s ruined the thread anyhow.
Nothing’s ruined. I think it might be a really cool support system and I’m glad you brought it to everyone’s attention. I’m looking forward to seeing it in action.

+1

3085 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Oh, it’s the po-po. Fine Mr. Moderator.
*Ms.
...Jami is a girl?
Indeed.
Now that’s some information, I apologize for thinking you were a guy with hairy arms for the past year

When someone told me that they thought of me as a blonde with square face, I considered it reasonably a bad impression of me. Now I know it wasn’t. :D

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
davykestens says

Found this new site called Twickets. It’s for handling tweets as support tickets, it looks really awesome. It’s created by Davy Kestens. He sounds familiar.. Is he a marketplace member? :)

Why thank you :-)

831 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
tigerlabs says

Found this new site called Twickets. It’s for handling tweets as support tickets, it looks really awesome. It’s created by Davy Kestens. He sounds familiar.. Is he a marketplace member? :)
Why thank you :-)

Hey Davy,

I tried to put my referral link in, but took a lot of crap over that. :S

Anyhow, can’t wait till you launch it. :D

998 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
mudi says

Oh, it’s the po-po. Fine Mr. Moderator.
*Ms.
...Jami is a girl?
Indeed.
Now that’s some information, I apologize for thinking you were a guy with hairy arms for the past year

lol

725 posts WordPress Ninja
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
TylerQuinn says

Ya can we get the link back for sign up?

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Ya can we get the link back for sign up?

The link is still there.

Just go to http://www.twickets.net/

by
by
by
by
by
by