6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
who2host says

I’m looking to license a script/plugin that uses the twilio API for SMS marketing. It should have a clean interface for clients to log in and be able to send messages to their subscribers and also make unsubscribing automated. Basically, something like aWeber for mobile sms marketing. I’m sure if someone would code this and make it available on codecanyon, it would do well. If anyone has a solution that would be willing to license out to me that would be great as well.

973 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

Why dont you just use the API they have?

6 posts
who2host says

Maybe I should have been more specific. I’m not a coder, but what I want is a complete cms or wordpress plugin that will allow my local seo clients to sign up for sms marketing services. I will charge them for the service and setup and once they are signed up,they can self manage their campaigns by logging into a subdomain on my site that has the front end interface that makes it easy for them to use.

Of course I will need to purchase numbers and enter them into the system or possibly have that automated.

23 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in India
+2 more
codepoetry says

I can code it. I am also planning to create a FREE /Paid SMS Website script which supports twilio. If you are looking for a freelancer, I can do it 4 u.

6 posts
who2host says

I’m leaning toward that route. I found a decent app that looks ok, but it lacks some features I would want and the source code is encrypted. I would be interested in getting a quote from you.

I can code it. I am also planning to create a FREE /Paid SMS Website script which supports twilio. If you are looking for a freelancer, I can do it 4 u.
1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
htmoffer says

I’m leaning toward that route. I found a decent app that looks ok, but it lacks some features I would want and the source code is encrypted. I would be interested in getting a quote from you.

have you done anything on this project yet? Would be interested too

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
veltelcom says

any update on this project I am interested as well

by
by
by
by
by