3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
vmcosta says

One of our buyers suggested a pure js solution in our forums today http://jasonmayes.com/projects/twitterApi/

which works but it remains to be seen whether such solution is against twitter rules or not.

Yes, see @pixelentity post above.

2186 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

I think it’s just better if we use twitter in an iframe instead of a plugin. I mean they just keep changing their stuff and it’s becoming a pain in the rump.

Cheers

Lester

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
lob01 says

Hi, Im still waiting on an update Mai 19 -2014! Twitter doesn´t work and in the meantime I had an Internet hacker attack. After this, some things don´t work right. Any chance to get an support!

Regards, Stefan from Germany

108 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
themespirit says

Hi Lob01

You need to contact the author of the theme you are using, either through the ‘Comments’ section on the item page or through the authors Profile Page.

All the best

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
lob01 says

Thanks, I could not find it! Last comment, 1 Year ago! It´s the beulah theme for Wordpress. Hands-on support for this item is not currently provided by XiaoThemes.

3521 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Thanks, I could not find it! Last comment, 1 Year ago! It´s the beulah theme for Wordpress. Hands-on support for this item is not currently provided by XiaoThemes.

It means the theme you’ve bought isn’t supported by the author. Hire a freelancer to help you out.

6 posts
lob01 says

OK, thanks! Maby I take a brand new theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by