596 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

Hello everyone! My name is mike. I am slowly becoming familiar with the marketplaces and am loving it. Lately, though, I have realized that I have a much higher potential with my products and social media. I have not been properly monetizing my twitter to work for me. I started this thread for 2 reasons!

1. Share insightful tips about getting twitter followers, getting retweeted alot, and getting more views/sales on your products!

2. Share you twitter and you successes with it.

My tips I can offer at the moment are:

1. Always use tags to describe your work, itll help you get much more view and alot more replies hopefully!

2. Try to interact with your followers. The better they know you, the more likely they are to check out your next tweet.

3. Use apps such as buffer, 21feet, and tweetdeck to make you twitter experience easier, and better for monetization.

Thanks for reading my post. Please include any more tips you have below including apps, tips, tricks, and secrets ;)

My twitter is :

@moloneymike

Be sure to follow me today for my latest work! I will try to follow everyone back, and also share new tips along the way!

thanks guys!

112 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
Cause says

1. Do a search for your items on twitter, If any one has tweeted with a link to your item retweet them and give them a follow. They maybe interested in you as a designer.

2. This is from my point of view, but don’t spam the twitter feed!

My twitter(s) @JacobBoodrie & @FlyerHeroes

by
by
by
by
by
by