- Community Moderator
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Well it worked for me when I tried just the link you have on my server but isn’t it usually written with a ’_’ before the blank. Like below:
<a href="http://twitter.com/loremipsum" id="twitter-link" target="_blank" style="display:block;text-align:right;">follow me on Twitter</a>
hi yeah yeah the follow me on twitter link works.
but i wish that it goes target=”blank” when someone clicks on the individual twitter posts i make..
that mus be somewhat in the tags..