- Won a Competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
Hey I have found a weird thing, when you search in search field in example for a word “logo” that gives you one result and when you push a word “logo” in the item’s tag it gives you another search result.
Why is that so ?
What is the difference ?
I guess when you hit ‘logo’ in the tags, it shows ONLY the items that have this tag. But when you type it in the search field, it looks for items which have word ‘logo’ not only in the tags, but also in the description or in the title. I think that’s the reason.
Actually the search system in the marketplaces is not good.