I’ve submitted my first WP theme 2 weeks ago (24’th December) and had not received any answer till today. How long normally does it take the WP Theme to be reviewed?
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
Is it in the queue? If not, it was rejected, you should check your spam/junk mail folders.
- Envato Staff
- Community Moderator
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
click on the right hand side of the screen on your nickname, then go to author dashboard. you should see it there. If it’s not there it was rejected
Thank You all for Your help. Too bad to hear that the item was rejected, ehhh… I’ve posted a ticket to Envato’s Support asking them to re-send me the rejection e-mail.
and there will be better times ..