3 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
susanoo83 says

Hi all,

I bought the Tyrion theme but when I’m installing this one through Filezilla or through WP and when I’m activating all plugins included Woocommerce, I don’t see any pages, any items, any content a part the home page with an article which say “hello” or something else I dont remember cause I have uninstalled this one.

I’m sure, I have activated all plugins and the Woocommerce plugin.

TYVM for your help, Patrick

546 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

Hi Patrick, this is a general forum. You need to contact the author of the theme

But I guess that you haven’t imported the demo content. WordPress theme is, as the title suggest, just the theme. It doesn’t add any content by itself. You either need to add your own content or import the demo XML (check the package of the theme). But anyway, the best thing you can do is to contact the author.

3 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
susanoo83 says

Hi,

TY for the reply but where can I find the content?

I found “images”,... but when I’m trying to import files from WP with the function “import”, the system is asking me to browse to a .WXR file but I don’t have this kind of file but only images, normal content with JS,...

Is it normal that I don’t see any category, shop page, contact page,... after the installation and activation of all plugins?

TY :)

546 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

As I said, search for .xml file in the package (download the full package from your account / downloads, not just installable .zip). I don’t own that theme so I don’t know if it offers the XML file but it’s worth to take a look. If you won’t be able to locate it, contact the author. And don’t forget to read the documentation which should be included in the package, you can save a lot of time to yourself by reading it.

This is completelly normal. As I said, you have purchased the theme, the content of the page is something different.

5628 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

I also don’t see a purchase badge on your account. Be sure to log in with the account you purchased the file under before you contact the author. Thanks!

126 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+6 more
Sara_p says

I’m the author of the theme :)

As explained in theme documentation, you can import the demo files from Tyrion > backup & reset > install sample data.

Here you can also download the placeholder images :)

by
by
by
by
by
by