382 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
blabus says

So yeah, title seems pretty self-explanatory. I’ve been trying to break into iOS and Mac app development for quite a while now, and it’s basically been a string of almost-partnerships that didn’t work out. So, I figured I’d give it one more shot and ask around, what with the Mac App Store opening today. I just recently put out my first iPhone app on the App Store, more to get my feet wet and see how it all works. I designed and coded it myself, but the coding was done in Titanium, which, while a promising product, is really not up to par for more in-depth development work (at least not yet).

So basically, I’m looking for any iOS & Mac developers who are interested in working with me. I’d post a link to my iPhone app and website, but I’m sure it’ll just be removed, so just search for “Drop Apps” in Google and it should be close to the top.

So that’s it. I’ve got ideas and the design know-how to create compelling interfaces, all I’m missing is someone to turn them into awesome functioning apps. If you are interested, just be sure that you’re serious about it. I don’t mean that we’re going to both quit our day jobs and start the next Tapbots (at least not right away :) ), and I realize everyone has busy lives, but I do want someone who will at least devote the time needed to make apps that really stand out.

So, if anyone’s interested, give me a shout!

by
by
by
by
by
by