Threads Started
313 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
anchor_point_heshan says

This is what I got as for my support ticket…. I think I have to make my mind thinking that this is not unique.. but unfortunately I haven’t seen this kinda looking button set anywhere here.. Im worried so much…

Hi there,

As you already know the reason your file got rejected is because the low quality of the graphics and dated design.

Please take a look at the examples below to understand what we consider high quality items:

http://graphicriver.net/item/wooden-login-form/2287762?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=Alphux http://graphicriver.net/item/10-realistic-stitches/2283142?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=graphcoder http://graphicriver.net/item/angel-professional-ui-kit/483192?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=RMCreate http://graphicriver.net/item/luminous-ui-kit/1764252?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=ThemeWork http://graphicriver.net/item/darkness-ui-kit/924018?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=nevron http://graphicriver.net/item/clean-ui-kit/1297841?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=rekursivshik

Now again so you can understand the issue with your item is that it does not provide a unique design. The concept of the buttons and the look of the graphics is not up to our standards.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Constantin Potorac Envato Support Team

And in the other hand some of the items that her has taken out to show the quality of word doesnt impress me at all… basically in clarity, some of them don’t get me attracted due to light edges and low contrasts, some objects are not realistic they are solely conceptual. Im sorry if Im over judging the reviewer details….. BUT THEY ARE UNIQUE AND IM AGREED WITH THAT ….. Im owrried so much….... pf my huge effort of three days without even having a proper body wash…... and ignoring the girl friend even.. :)

842 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
chrisatlemon says

Hi again,

it’s difficult to fully judge the quality of the graphics without seeing a high-resolution version. If Constantin says the quality is not there, you can pretty much be sure that something is missing.

If we could see a high resolution previewwe may be able to help you more.

Secondly he doesn’t seem to like the design of the buttons themselves. That is of course a question of taste but if other elements of your UI are okay, then keep those and rework the buttons.

I agree as to uniqueness. I guess the major problem with the file is that while it’s nice file, there are others Which do very similar things which are fantastic files. So if you want to get yours accepted, you was really needs to be fantastic or better.

cheers

Chris

anchor_point_heshan
anchor_point_heshan Recent Posts
Threads Started
313 posts
  • Exclusive Author
anchor_point_heshan says

Inner engraving of the button that I used was to add them a uniqueness… since I didn’t find anything similar to that?..... do you have an suggestion over the buttons … in which criteria do I have to consider The shape of the buttons, The colors or the engraving and embosements ?... As I also feel the volume control knobs seems unique isn’t it ? Shall I remove all the damn buttons and replace them with some conceptual sliders as follows ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you!!!!!!

63 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
nix1980nix says

Honestly, I like your design much more than majority of stuff they show you in links. I don’t know about technical quality and resolution, but it is in vector, isn’t it? Then there should be no problems. I don’t only like it… I love it… pretty much amazing job you made. It got that realistic and retro feel, but that doesn’t make it dated imo… it makes it even more great. I don’t know… try to sell it somewhere else if you can… really shame that they didn’t accept it. It’s actualy all about personal taste since this is obviously QUALITY design.

20 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Faroe Islands
C-3PO says

Frankly speaking it’s not easy to see big quality difference between your project, and these pointed by Constantine (btw: hi is male, not female ;)). I would even say, that yours seems to be better than many of them, but it’s subjective matter, of course. Maybe try to make it a little bit cleaner (like http://graphicriver.net/item/clean-ui-kit/1297841), your buttons are to massive IMO .

69 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
Emil_J says

Simply put the case aside for a week or two, then view it with fresh eyes and upload again… :)

anchor_point_heshan
Threads Started
313 posts
  • Exclusive Author
anchor_point_heshan says

Resolution is 320 DPI .. all are vector shapes and Ai files are also provided. All the ai files are attached to the main psd files with smart objects for easy modification. Fully layered and organized into clear folders. 200+ icons are also included in the package it self and they are all in vector files. and had converted into custom shapes also. So custom shape files also provided with the package. My girl friend is still not talking with me since I ignored her while constructing this kit…... Im so disappointing but I love Envato and will make some more…. I dont know but I felt all of my items which had been reviewed by Constantine Potorac has been rejected.

I’m afraid of re uploading due to account suspension….... :(

769 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Amrhamza says

3 days for all of this? Would have taken me three weeks at least! :)

Cheers

Chris

me will take 3 decades :D

anchor_point_heshan
Threads Started
313 posts
  • Exclusive Author
anchor_point_heshan says

HEy I just got one item approved by Mr.Constantine Potorac .. it’s a CV :) Im happy about that

anchor_point_heshan
Threads Started
313 posts
  • Exclusive Author
anchor_point_heshan says

Will it be a violation of rules if I could upload just the icon set separately ? Because no comments has added saying about the icons….... :notfunny:

by
by
by
by
by
by