• Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+4 more
flashjunkie says

Hey guys,

Ill keep this short and sweet, if you would like any more information then get in touch…

We are currently looking to hire a full time programmer.

Requirements:

Experience with Actionscript 3, Flex/Flash Builder and ColdFusion. (Experience not essential but preffered, on the job training will be provided)

Ability to work well with code developed by others.

UK based, the closer to Staffordshire the better.

If you want to find out more then contact jason.loftus@procostsolutions.co.uk

Very competitive salary and great bonus package on offer for right candidate :)

Jay

2045 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

I know there are a lot of talented people on this forum, but I’d appreciate if you’d use a site like FreelanceSwitch or Elance instead. I check the forum as soon as I wake up, and it clutters it up. :P

5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says
LandonWilson said
I know there are a lot of talented people on this forum, but I’d appreciate if you’d use a site like FreelanceSwitch or Elance instead. I check the forum as soon as I wake up, and it clutters it up. :P

I respectfully disagree. Jay is a veteran here and as a result it is the best place to find someone as many here would be interested in working with him.

2045 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says
CodingJack said
LandonWilson said
I respectfully disagree. Jay is a veteran here and as a result it is the best place to find someone as many here would be interested in working with him.

He’s not looking for an ActiveDen partner, he’s looking for what appears to be an employee for his company.

5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
CodingJack says
LandonWilson said
He’s not looking for an ActiveDen partner, he’s looking for what appears to be an employee for his company.

Doesn’t matter. Many veterans of this community have contributed heavily not only to the success of Envato but also to help build this great community. And so when someone like this wants to use the forums to reach out to the community for whatever reason we should respect it.

1312 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
LGLab says
CodingJack said
LandonWilson said
Doesn’t matter. Many veterans of this community have contributed heavily not only to the success of Envato but also to help build this great community. And so when someone like this wants to use the forums to reach out to the community for whatever reason we should respect it.

+1, I can’t see what’s wrong with fellow Envato members sharing work opportunities.

If you see a thread titled “career opportunity”, and it bothers you, don’t open it :P

2045 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says
CodingJack said
LandonWilson said

But, then everyone assumes it’s okay because they do it, so then the community turns into a jobs board. Before you know it Marie Cruz and her gang will have 1000+ posts simply from posting in job threads. She’ll probably post in this one shortly.

I won’t argue though, as this is more of a personal opinion.

1401 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
WebSmacker says
CodingJack said

+1. This community is awesome. I would look for potential employees here as well.

1660 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+4 more
flashedge says

Landon, get along if you’re not interested and stop pestering this thread. It’s that easy.

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says
LandonWilson said
I won’t argue though, as this is more of a personal opinion.

and yet you are ;)

+1 for FOJ being cool enough to post this :P lol

by
by
by
by
by
by