• Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+4 more
flashjunkie says

It wasn’t my intention to ruffle any feathers here, we have a requirement for a programmer and I personally chose ActiveDen straight away because I know it is rammed full of talented programmers.

Yes, I could have quite easily gone to FreelanceSwitch or any of the other job boards for that matter but I thought that I would give the members here first refusal on the position, especially with the economy and unemployment rates being in such a bad way.

This community has been close to my heart for the majority of my programming career and it has given me a lot, just thought it would be cool to try and give something back, even if only to one person.

@Matt & Jack Thanks for the backup :P

LGLab said
If you see a thread titled “career opportunity”, and it bothers you, don’t open it :P

Makes sense ;)

2051 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

No worries – my feathers are far from ruffled. I hope I didn’t come across as being rude, I was just simply saying you could probably find someone easier at a site like FreelanceSwitch. :grin:

108 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
Australiaa says
LandonWilson said
No worries – my feathers are far from ruffled. I hope I didn’t come across as being rude, I was just simply saying you could probably find someone easier at a site like FreelanceSwitch. :grin:

I think you have switched into moderator mode even before you get the job, relax.

2051 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says
Australia said
LandonWilson said
I think you have switched into moderator mode even before you get the job, relax.

Whether I get the position or not doesn’t really matter to me. No matter what I’m going to continue trying to help.

I do know now not to bother Envato veterans, though.

8194 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says
Australia said
LandonWilson said

lol :D

1107 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+9 more
3alisha says

Please, use this thread to nominate yourself for FJ’s job position, and not to reflect opinions about this kind of thread :D

Cheers !

812 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
iamthwee says

I’m based in the UK and have experience with Actionscript, all object orientated of course.

Sample work:

www.safim-melissa.com/Start.html

Email me if you’re more interested

108 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
Australiaa says
iamthwee said
I’m based in the UK and have experience with Actionscript, all object orientated of course.

Sample work:

www.safim-melissa.com/Start.html

Email me if you’re more interested

Good onya , try contacting op

If you want to find out more then contact jason.loftus@procostsolutions.co.uk

by
by
by
by
by
by