3868 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

It wasn’t my intention to ruffle any feathers here, we have a requirement for a programmer and I personally chose ActiveDen straight away because I know it is rammed full of talented programmers.

Yes, I could have quite easily gone to FreelanceSwitch or any of the other job boards for that matter but I thought that I would give the members here first refusal on the position, especially with the economy and unemployment rates being in such a bad way.

This community has been close to my heart for the majority of my programming career and it has given me a lot, just thought it would be cool to try and give something back, even if only to one person.

@Matt & Jack Thanks for the backup :P

LGLab said
If you see a thread titled “career opportunity”, and it bothers you, don’t open it :P

Makes sense ;)

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says

No worries – my feathers are far from ruffled. I hope I didn’t come across as being rude, I was just simply saying you could probably find someone easier at a site like FreelanceSwitch. :grin:

108 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Australiaa says
LandonWilson said
No worries – my feathers are far from ruffled. I hope I didn’t come across as being rude, I was just simply saying you could probably find someone easier at a site like FreelanceSwitch. :grin:

I think you have switched into moderator mode even before you get the job, relax.

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says
Australia said
LandonWilson said
I think you have switched into moderator mode even before you get the job, relax.

Whether I get the position or not doesn’t really matter to me. No matter what I’m going to continue trying to help.

I do know now not to bother Envato veterans, though.

8231 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says
Australia said
LandonWilson said

lol :D

1111 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
3alisha says

Please, use this thread to nominate yourself for FJ’s job position, and not to reflect opinions about this kind of thread :D

Cheers !

812 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

I’m based in the UK and have experience with Actionscript, all object orientated of course.

Sample work:

www.safim-melissa.com/Start.html

Email me if you’re more interested

108 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Australiaa says
iamthwee said
I’m based in the UK and have experience with Actionscript, all object orientated of course.

Sample work:

www.safim-melissa.com/Start.html

Email me if you’re more interested

Good onya , try contacting op

If you want to find out more then contact jason.loftus@procostsolutions.co.uk

by
by
by
by
by
by