1620 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

Taxes are not mandatory. Americans don’t know the law because the government doesn’t want you to know the law. Same in any country. Income Taxes is Voluntary. Thats a verified fact.

Open your eyes. There’s just no law requiring you to pay federal income taxes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7mRSI8yWwg
1702 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Taxes are not mandatory. Americans don’t know the law because the government doesn’t want you to know the law. Same in any country. Income Taxes is Voluntary. Thats a verified fact.

Cheers

725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
TylerQuinn says

Not paying taxes in the US is a horrible idea. They definitely tax income made online… I have been doing affiliate marketing for a long time and all the companies use industry standard 1099 forms.

+4 more
dnp_theme says

I have seen videos on Youtube, lawyers couldn’t find any law in America and anywhere in the world that the taxes are mandatory. People in those videos don’t pay taxes.

It’s all about certain rights for instance buying an apartment, you can only buy one if you don’t have any debt to pay to the government. Maybe it’s not the best example, but this is how the trick goes.

219 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
NuclearThemes says

I have seen videos on Youtube, lawyers couldn’t find any law in America and anywhere in the world that the taxes are mandatory. People in those videos don’t pay taxes. It’s all about certain rights for instance buying an apartment, you can only buy one if you don’t have any debt to pay to the government. Maybe it’s not the best example, but this is how the trick goes.

Time for you to grow up. You may not like taxes or think they’re fair but the fact is everyone has to pay them and those who don’t are evading tax, not worth it.

Tax is spent on important public services for the most part; a country can’t run without them.

Assume the government does catch up with you which I hope they do, are you going to enjoy jail? A privilege for you since you never paid towards it :)

1620 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

I have seen videos on Youtube, lawyers couldn’t find any law in America and anywhere in the world that the taxes are mandatory. People in those videos don’t pay taxes. It’s all about certain rights for instance buying an apartment, you can only buy one if you don’t have any debt to pay to the government. Maybe it’s not the best example, but this is how the trick goes.

Time for you to grow up. You may not like taxes or think they’re fair but the fact is everyone has to pay them and those who don’t are evading tax, not worth it.

Tax is spent on important public services for the most part; a country can’t run without them.

Assume the government does catch up with you which I hope they do, are you going to enjoy jail? A privilege for you since you never paid towards it :)

Just one small question: Did you ever actualy tried to get deeper into taxation law? I did for 5 years.

I know it is voluntary. Not all taxes are voluntary, but this one, called “income tax” is not mandatory. Yeah sure you hope that government will catch up, because you think if you are paying everyone has to, nope thats not the case. If you don’t do research and sit there just saying a fact wich you havent got deeper into, then it is just lack of knowledge.

Income tax is illegal and there are no laws. They even mention that the 16th admendment isn’t valid via the supreme court. It is written in the constitution. IRS has guns, they make money, they say what to do. so they make the rules, and you obey those rules if you don’t have knowledge. Thats all I know.

And you can just stop paying it right now ofcourse no one will like that, because everyone blindly believes they just have to do it. You obviously will digg a hole for yourself if you don’t know the law, just get a tax attorney and let him make a settlement with the IRS , etc.

I am not saying it is easy. This system is very well constructed and you are the part of that system because you believe that income tax is mandatory. No it is not.

“WASHINGTON—Evidence strongly suggests that the 16th Amendment, which establishes the income tax, was not approved properly as required by the Constitution and was fraudulently ratified.”

The income tax is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.

Out.

941 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
graphicmind says

Tax is spent on important public services for the most part; a country can’t run without them. Assume the government does catch up with you which I hope they do, are you going to enjoy jail? A privilege for you since you never paid towards it :)

Yes, tax is necessary for important public services but what dnp_them and cyzer are saying is that not all taxes are mandatory.

As for the jail part, who asked them to put you in jail? Did you?

219 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
NuclearThemes says

Just one small question: Did you ever actualy tried to get deeper into taxation law? I did for 5 years.

I know it is voluntary. Not all taxes are voluntary, but this one, called “income tax” is not mandatory. Yeah sure you hope that government will catch up, because you think if you are paying everyone has to, nope thats not the case. If you don’t do research and sit there just saying a fact wich you havent got deeper into, then it is just lack of knowledge.

Income tax is illegal and there are no laws. They even mention that the 16th admendment isn’t valid via the supreme court. It is written in the constitution. IRS has guns, they make money, they say what to do. so they make the rules, and you obey those rules if you don’t have knowledge. Thats all I know.

And you can just stop paying it right now ofcourse no one will like that, because everyone blindly believes they just have to do it. You obviously will digg a hole for yourself if you don’t know the law, just get a tax attorney and let him make a settlement with the IRS , etc.

I am not saying it is easy. This system is very well constructed and you are the part of that system because you believe that income tax is mandatory. No it is not.

“WASHINGTON—Evidence strongly suggests that the 16th Amendment, which establishes the income tax, was not approved properly as required by the Constitution and was fraudulently ratified.”

The income tax is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.

Out.

Fantastic explanation, and all these companies moving to the Cayman Islands do so for the tan then?

8271 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

I think this may be different for the UK, otherwise I REALLY need to speak with my accountant lol

+4 more
dnp_theme says

I think this may be different for the UK, otherwise I REALLY need to speak with my accountant lol

For the sake of your money, I wouldn’t bother. Just create yourself a private account and start earning money. If anybody come to your door ask where did you get the money, it’s not their business, show them your kiddo crying :)

I have studied some law during university and Finance professor said clear: taxes are not mandatory except VAT . Taxes become required when you ask for some certain rights as I tried to explain above.

Anyway those behind the government laugh about the millions tax payers while they get rich and mega rich and get modest 50 million pounds wedding out of your pockets. It’s just like that. Sucker!

by
by
by
by
by
by