4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
daivernon says

How do you use after effects? Do they come with html codes that you insert into your website? Thanks!

703 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

The effects are for the software Adobe After Effects.

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
daivernon says

So I would need Adobe After Effects to use these files?

I know nothing about after effects. What I’m imagining right now is the ability to insert my own logo and images. Upload video to youtube or webhost, and if I want, use link to embed in my own website. Is that idea? Could that be possible?

523 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Zeplix says

So I would need Adobe After Effects to use these files? I know nothing about after effects. What I’m imagining right now is the ability to insert my own logo and images. Upload video to youtube or webhost, and if I want, use link to embed in my own website. Is that idea? Could that be possible?

Yes, that’s possible, but you would need to know how. Firstly, you need the program “After Effects” from Adobe, second, you need basic knowledge of how it works and how to render video to actually use the templates that you download.

From what I read from your posts, I think you would be disappointed if you bought the templates – you would most likely not understand how to use them with your current knowledge of the subject.

by
by
by
by
by
by