1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
thusitha535 says

When I install ultimo theme coming following error

Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Default_Helper_Data’ not found in /home/flatwire/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 546

I have correctly followed user guide and in var/log massage coming following if anyone help to solve this .

2013-09-26T02:14:32+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Mage/Default/Helper/Data.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flatwire/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93 2013-09-26T02:14:32+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘Mage/Default/Helper/Data.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/flatwire/public_html/app/code/local:/home/flatwire/public_html/app/code/community:/home/flatwire/public_html/app/code/core:/home/flatwire/public_html/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/flatwire/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

585 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

Start by using the account which purchased the file

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
nochexisking says

When I install ultimo theme coming following error

Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Default_Helper_Data’ not found in /home/flatwire/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 546

I have correctly followed user guide and in var/log massage coming following if anyone help to solve this .

2013-09-26T02:14:32+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Mage/Default/Helper/Data.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flatwire/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93 2013-09-26T02:14:32+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘Mage/Default/Helper/Data.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/flatwire/public_html/app/code/local:/home/flatwire/public_html/app/code/community:/home/flatwire/public_html/app/code/core:/home/flatwire/public_html/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/flatwire/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

5629 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

If you click on the item’s support tab you can see the methods for contacting the author for support – http://themeforest.net/item/ultimo-fluid-responsive-magento-theme/3231798/support

Feel free to post to the item comments as requested by the author. Thanks! :)

1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
vicky-evanto says

I had faced the error

Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Default_Helper_Data’ not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\mymagento\app\Mage.php on line 546

which is some how not been corrected after many trials. I HAD TRIED FIXING MODULE, CACHE, USER NAME AND MANY OTHER. please reply

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi vicky, as KingDog kindly mentioned, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by