Hi, I is there any update time duration before submit new update for any file? I was trying to update my http://themeforest.net/item/ecart-responsive-virtuemart-ecommerce-template/3740001 . But every time I am getting “405 Not Allowed nginx”. Yesterday I already made an update.And for today its showing this error. Is there any time duration between two update?
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
what browser did you used?
If is chrome then try do it with firefox.
If you used chrome and you got the error after you upload the items, compiled the form and hit the “Submit file for review” button then there are big chances that your update is in the review queue and everything worked ok.
Hi, Thanks for your reply.I had used chorome. And also I had checked my author dash board there is no file for update queue.Is there any time duration between 2 update?