1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

you can not see those mrcharlesbrown, because there is only 7 items from the 1000+ last time i made 30+ styles, 4 bonus patterns each are seamless, even the styles textures. It was still 4$ but i did not complained. Prices here are low, we know that exactly why and thats fine. But going under this general low pricing and makes us ridiculous is’t a good way i guess. I think Envato should give us at least the possibility do we accept they pricing or not before an item is on air. It could be optional, but im pretty sure i would like to see the pricing after this fiasco and then i would decide it will be on the market, or not.

5523 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

We are currently doing a complete price review of GraphicRiver :) In case you missed it – http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/vector-pricing-survey/81128

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

We are currently doing a complete price review of GraphicRiver :) In case you missed it – http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/vector-pricing-survey/81128

My last comment is mine :) In case you missed it

C’ mon KingDog. Thats about vectors and not Add-ons. I dont want to compare an Add-on to illustrations. But honestly, the sales are simply shows which one is more marketable here. And excuse me but how it’s connected a vector pricing SURVEY – to an actual underpricing? There are items over there generally with the normal and usual $4. Then few are coming with $3 even the quality is stunning. I can exactly show which ones (not mines). Then here is this thing which made me to post this… instead remove my item immediately. I dont see the logic and coherence in your comment. After when Envato decided to cut the pricing into the half, maybe i will tell that, ok i dont like it but i have to accept. But until its not clarified and decided i dont think so i should accept this mistreatment.

5523 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

It may start with vectors but our Growth team looks at the entire Marketplace as well. If you feel your file is under priced, then please let us know about it in a Support ticket. We don’t always get it 100% and we’re very willing to do a re-review if a reasonable case is made :)

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Thank you KingDog, i already did. But as i said this thread its not only about my item, because i’w seen this with other’s authors items as well. Some of them are new here, maybe they dont have that eyesight yet for the marketplace, or maybe just shy to ask (as i did also before). And i dont think just because i will get the correct pricing i should lie back to my chair with a satisfied smile on my face. Because there are others as well.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Guys, something is not ok here. There is more and more very good styles are upcoming with underpring. I think if Envato decided to make a Christmas discount or changed the pricing on any kind of reason he should send a notice before. What’s going on here?

70 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Seyyahil says

Actually we shouldn’t blame to rewiev team about pricing. People may make mistakes. In addition, this issue can be a problem in some major stock markets. I also took some of my designs are cheaper price in the near past. I’ve opened support ticket and contacted with graphicriver supporters. As a result, the price changed to higher. I’m sure they’re well-intentioned employees in general Envato.

Thanks envato :)

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I did’t blame anyone. I just see what i see, im not blind. It’s obvious the prices being dumped in the Add-on section. Just take a look over there, look at those items, and compare to 2-3weeks earlier. There is no mistake.

by
by
by
by
by
by