688 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rg_ says

Just my 2 cents.

The quick review could deliver in two (one or both) bad things for the market place:

1 more rejected files 2 less quality on items

Why? because review take time, and even more for a wp theme, css, js, layout, design, everything must be “ok”, right? So, you can´t expect a human do that in 15 minutes per theme? In my own opinion, and taking that in consideration, i don´t want my theme to be reviewed in just 15 minutes, i want my theme to be reviewed the time that needs for reviewer to evaluate the right way.

And another thing, we are all in the same boat, so, when you wait for the review, eveybody also do. If you are delayed, everybody also will be delayed, and if you think on that, there´s no diference if your files are ready now, or tomorrow or the next week.

If your work is good, people will buy it for sure.

If you care so much about that, you can work on some extra publicity for your files, in some other pages, your own portfolio, etc…. but don´t push reviewers to work faster!

I mean, everybody knows, we know as designers and developers, what are the consequences when working faster just because client needs things “right now”. Right?

193 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Kontent says
Just my 2 cents.

The quick review could deliver in two (one or both) bad things for the market place:

Why? because review take time, and even more for a wp theme, css, js, layout, design, everything must be “ok”, right? So, you can´t expect a human do that in 15 minutes per theme? In my own opinion, and taking that in consideration, i don´t want my theme to be reviewed in just 15 minutes, i want my theme to be reviewed the time that needs for reviewer to evaluate the right way.

And another thing, we are all in the same boat, so, when you wait for the review, eveybody also do. If you are delayed, everybody also will be delayed, and if you think on that, there´s no diference if your files are ready now, or tomorrow or the next week.

If you care so much about that, you can work on some extra publicity for your files, in some other pages, your own portfolio, etc…. but don´t push reviewers to work faster!

I mean, everybody knows, we know as designers and developers, what are the consequences when working faster just because client needs things “right now”. Right?

Hi, I agree with you however, the issue is not of the speed of which files are checked, but the static queues.

688 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rg_ says
Just my 2 cents.

Hi, I agree with you however, the issue is not of the speed of which files are checked, but the static queues.

well, yes, but one thing is related to the other, or not? :)

193 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Kontent says
Just my 2 cents.

well, yes, but one thing is related to the other, or not? :)

Yes it’s related but has nothing to do with static queues :)

by
by
by
by
by
by