225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mihaimcm says

“Please remove the ease keyframing so they loop continuously, they will be more useful as loops.”

OK…so what do I need to do ,where is this ” ease keyframing ”,can someone help me pls?

596 posts THINK DIFFERENT
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
Generator says

Maybe post to YouTube so people can see in order to help you?

404 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
GhosTeam says

Ok I’m guessing that use used keyframes to animate something in your clip.
In all of the layers which have keyframes – make sure the first and last keyframes are NOT eased.
Do so by Ctrl+Click the keyframe until it’s in a diamond shape (original state). You can do that by pressing F9 as well..

The Ease option curves the animation so it’ll ease into its target.
In case of seamless loops, it looks better when the motion is fluid , instead of slowing down & speeding up …

Hope this helps :)

23 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
3Dpogo says

Bravo Ghos Team :)

by
by
by
by
by
by