1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
johndurkin says

I’ve messed up the the default Unite Revolution Slider in theme-org. How do you install the default ones? Working Joomla

3980 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi johndurkin, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

738 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
Jar says

Hi johndurkin, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

I know your avatar is a shoe, but I always see it and think ‘nail file’. Don’t know why… LOL.

236 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sweden
dansjostedt says

I know your avatar is a shoe, but I always see it and think ‘nail file’. Don’t know why… LOL.

LOL I actually never saw it as a shoe.. never looked on it just scrolled past it and I was 100% sure it was a nail file hahaha

by
by
by
by
by
by