121 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ProfTeam says

Cool! Great job Sam :)

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Cool! Great job Sam :)

I know I said before I was going offline (and I am really am now) but thanks for the positive feedback!

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Well done Sam. That was fast!

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Nice Work, will register later :)

76 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Fegender says

Cool, I will try that for sure !!!!

Thanks

491 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
Sky-Productions says

I saw chat room and got excited and didn’t even see “unofficial” :p Well cool Sam, I hope it does well, I’ll log in from time to time :)

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

The website is now back online after some short downtime yesterday.

http://www.chatinvato.com/

372 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Joined an Envato Football competition Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

Registered and already chatting with some folks, I really like it :) It would be great to transfer some of the more detailed discussions here on the forum to the chat room. Thanks Sam!

148 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CipheredDesigns says

I´ve updated my browser (firefox) and now I got the message to activate my account. I checked my mails but there is none to do that, could you please investigate.. sorry for the trouble!

1778 posts
+11 more
SamBerson says

I´ve updated my browser (firefox) and now I got the message to activate my account. I checked my mails but there is none to do that, could you please investigate.. sorry for the trouble!

Hmm, I’ll look into why that has happened. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

by
by
by
by
by
by