766 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

Nothing about a speed challenge rather than the run challenge?

I’m (or better.. i WAS ) a sprinter, over 1 or 2 km I die :D

359 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
kops says

I ran from my laptop to the fridge for a beer about 10 minutes ago.

3243 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

I ran from my laptop to the fridge for a beer about 10 minutes ago.

its a start ;-)

3243 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

Nothing about a speed challenge rather than the run challenge? I’m (or better.. i WAS ) a sprinter, over 1 or 2 km I die :D

I was hoping nike+ would allow to put individual efforts too(fastest mile,longest ran in one,etc) I use to run cross-country almost 10 years ago(** I’m getting old) so I want to get back in the same shape I was then

766 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
LCweb says

I was hoping nike+ would allow to put individual efforts too(fastest mile,longest ran in one,etc) I use to run cross-country almost 10 years ago(** I’m getting old) so I want to get back in the same shape I was then

By the way, I haven’t tried Nike+, but on my BlackBerry I use Adidas Micoach and i think is simply great. Have you ever tried it? :)

370 posts
+9 more
RightHere says

Nice initiative! Last time we (Team Codecanyon) won, and we are going to do it again this time! :)

Just got my Nike+ Fuel .. I’m a gadget sucker! :)

3445 posts
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

Nice initiative! Last time we (Team Codecanyon) won, and we are going to do it again this time! :) Just got my Nike+ Fuel .. I’m a gadget sucker! :)

How is it? Half of me thinks it looks really cool, the other half thinks it’s a ridiculous gimmick. My third half recognizes that I am simply a sucker for entertaining advertising :P

3243 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

Nice initiative! Last time we (Team Codecanyon) won, and we are going to do it again this time! :) Just got my Nike+ Fuel .. I’m a gadget sucker! :)
How is it? Half of me thinks it looks really cool, the other half thinks it’s a ridiculous gimmick. My third half recognizes that I am simply a sucker for entertaining advertising :P

Im wondering also, but I thought the exact same thing… hmm this looks cool… hmm really worth that much?......If I get it I’ll probably get made fun of constantly by my friends/family

3243 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

By the way, I haven’t tried Nike+, but on my BlackBerry I use Adidas Micoach and i think is simply great. Have you ever tried it? :)

I haven’t tried it, the Nike+ GPS app for the iPhone is what I use, its fairly simple start a run either basic(no set time or distance) Time, or distance…. then it syncs to the online site, but it’ll read off your pace, time etc that you can set that. You can also look at a heat map of your pace changing which is kind of cool, my biggest problem right now is I can’t find a decent pair of bluetooth headphones I like, I use an armband for my phone but its weird running with corded headphones

2176 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I wanted to participate in the previous one, but unfortunately I don’t have this Nike+ thingie (and I won’t be having one in near future) so the question is: is there any way that we can think of that will able all of us who are interested to participate?

by
by
by
by
by
by