2058 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Landonw says

I’ll see what I can do – I think at most I’d be able to do 8 miles a day.

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Also for OSX users http://www.trailrunnerx.com/ it’ll sync with Nike+ and you can plan out your runs get an idea of distance/elevation oh and its free

This is great! I hadn’t tried this before.

3231 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
organicbee says

Also for OSX users http://www.trailrunnerx.com/ it’ll sync with Nike+ and you can plan out your runs get an idea of distance/elevation oh and its free
This is great! I hadn’t tried this before.

It’s really nice to get a grasp on how far you want to run, you can also tIck free mode So it doesn’t lock to street paths( I have as I have a trail by my house)

2058 posts
Landonw says

Just tried to sign up – it’s giving a serialization error. I’ll try again later, hopefully it’ll work.

175 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
adintermedia says

Just joined the videohive team ! :D I’m still gonna be in australia for the first 15 days but after that i’ll get running ;)

3231 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

@righthere do you still have the “envato” challenge image? if so could you shoot it my way if not Ill make one ;-)

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Just tried to sign up – it’s giving a serialization error. I’ll try again later, hopefully it’ll work.

I just got an email about Nike+ upgrading their site to HTML5 instead of the dreadful and almost always broken version they’re using now (cough… Flash…). Can’t seem to track down the email now so I can’t say exactly when the changeover is going to happen. Anyway, my point is that hopefully the craptastic experience a lot people have with the site will change in the near future.

3231 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

I just got an email about Nike+ upgrading their site to HTML5 instead of the dreadful and almost always broken version they’re using now (cough… Flash…). Can’t seem to track down the email now so I can’t say exactly when the changeover is going to happen. Anyway, my point is that hopefully the craptastic experience a lot people have with the site will change in the near future.

haha that will be nice, it keeps crashing on me… maybe they’ll add some cool features…..

anyone have any decent recommendations of running headphones, I prefer bluetooth but I haven’t seen many with great reviews Ive been looking at theses from polk

2058 posts
Landonw says

haha that will be nice, it keeps crashing on me… maybe they’ll add some cool features…..

anyone have any decent recommendations of running headphones, I prefer bluetooth but I haven’t seen many with great reviews Ive been looking at theses from polk

Honestly, get sennheisers – I have professional sennheisers (they’re bulky) but after going through many headphones I can firmly say sennheisers are best.

Though, I’m not sure they’re good for walking as you should be able to hear cars coming and with sennheisers you’ll hear nothing but your music.

2058 posts
Landonw says

Finally was able to sign up. Hopefully TF wins.

by
by
by
by
by
by