3247 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Honestly, get sennheisers – I have professional sennheisers (they’re bulky) but after going through many headphones I can firmly say sennheisers are best. Though, I’m not sure they’re good for walking as you should be able to hear cars coming and with sennheisers you’ll hear nothing but your music.

I want them for running only ;-) so they have to be semi-water proof and preferably in-ear I think Im going to pick up either a pair of polk or yurbuds

3247 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

so ready for this, and picked a pair of the polk ultra fit 3000s up should be here thursday :-)

edit hmmm not letting me embed an image?

http://d.pr/GzNV
3446 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

so ready for this, and picked a pair of the polk ultra fit 3000s up should be here thursday :-)

Nice! I use the Merrell Trail Gloves (same idea but no separated toes)

It’s so nice to be running in something that weighs pretty much nothing.

3247 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

Nice! I use the Merrell Trail Gloves (same idea but no separated toes) It’s so nice to be running in something that weighs pretty much nothing.

Yeah I looked at those also, they had them right next theses, I use to run barefoot as much as possible when I was younger so I figured Id take the leap and grab theses little different fit than I though(better) so Im walking around the house with them tonight will run in the morning see how they are…

sidenote: Im guessing my image didn’t work because it has a + in the url

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Carmen says

Great job guys! I am starting to train again as I have a half marathon in May which I need to prepare for. I don’t have have an iphone but I’ll be running with you! Thanks for helping kick start my motivation!!

3446 posts
+10 more

Yeah I looked at those also, they had them right next theses, I use to run barefoot as much as possible when I was younger so I figured Id take the leap and grab theses little different fit than I though(better) so Im walking around the house with them tonight will run in the morning see how they are…

Yeah those ones look cool. Part of the reason I went with the Merrell’s was just so I could walk around in them when not running without getting stared at lol.

Oh man, the first few times running in them it was tough… had to get used to the midfoot strike. My calves were not pleased. :P

3247 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

Great job guys! I am starting to train again as I have a half marathon in May which I need to prepare for. I don’t have have an iphone but I’ll be running with you! Thanks for helping kick start my motivation!!

no ipod nano or touch?

Yeah those ones look cool. Part of the reason I went with the Merrell’s was just so I could walk around in them when not running without getting stared at lol. Oh man, the first few times running in them it was tough… had to get used to the midfoot strike. My calves were not pleased. :P

Ive read that running in them really works different muscles, the one thing that was really weird was putting them on its like putting on a glove but with your fingers being half numb and not being able to move them right hahaha but once there on its really comfortable and I’ve read after awhile of using them your toes will stretch-out a bit

3247 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

Oh man, the first few times running in them it was tough… had to get used to the midfoot strike. My calves were not pleased. :P

oh my that was just kind of wicked to run in them, I have pains in muscles in legs I didn’t know I had haha I will have to change my step a bit, Im more of a forefoot runner but I still have a huge mid-step which was killing me, luckily I run on a trail so I just stepped off so I didn’t kill my legs

3446 posts
+10 more

oh my that was just kind of wicked to run in them, I have pains in muscles in legs I didn’t know I had haha I will have to change my step a bit, Im more of a forefoot runner but I still have a huge mid-step which was killing me, luckily I run on a trail so I just stepped off so I didn’t kill my legs

Haha good call. Try grabbing a dowel or a foam roller if you have it and roll your calves (Google “myofascial release” if you’re unfamiliar) – hurts like hell at first but feels amazing afterwards. Helps you recover faster, too.

3247 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

Haha good call. Try grabbing a dowel or a foam roller if you have it and roll your calves (Google “myofascial release” if you’re unfamiliar) – hurts like hell at first but feels amazing afterwards. Helps you recover faster, too.

Ive got compression legs on right now

by
by
by
by
by
by