- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
crozer saidMany thanks for the tip!
You need to create a .htaccess file and type this inside of it:<files .htaccess> order allow,deny deny from all </files> # disable directory browsing Options All -Indexes ErrorDocument 403 /forbidden.html ErrorDocument 404 /error.html
Glad it helped But yeah, there’s never a 100% non-pirateable method.